ToolBox - Screenshot length

I’ve noticed some websites aren’t able to be screenshot due to length. Is there any way that this can be overcome in the future? I know some sites have basically infinite scroll, so that can make it incredibly complicated. I understand that scroll is a feature, but was curious about the screenshots.

1 Like

We put some limits on the page height and still experimenting. I think currently is 10k pixels, but I found myself sometimes is not enough. So we gonna adjust it soon.
What is your current need? The page is infinity scroll type? Or it’s just a long/length page?

1 Like

The page I was hoping to screenshot was longer than the max px length that Automatio was limited to, not an infinite page though. Just thought I’d inquire about what might be in the pipeline for that! Not mission critical for me - the tool is amazingly helpful as it is today.

Thank you @kinder

1 Like

@taher have an idea to split long screenshots into multiple ones and maybe merge it later. He says, the problem with long screenshots is taking a lot of resources to generate them.

How do you plan to open the big screenshot? We can make an adjustment to slowly scroll down and capture every bit and part of the page, then merging it later on (though that may also impact the pages with sticky header).

1 Like